The Santa Barbara 100 Flyers Club Presented by
Why join the Flyers Club?
Enjoy a unique cycling experience, and make a generous tax-deductible donation helping us reach our goal of raising $100,000 for charity.
Flyers Club Members Receive
- Entry to any course: 100 mile, 100km, 100km + Gibraltar or 34 mile.
- No waiting in line for packet pickup.
- Exclusive Santa Barbara 100 Flyers Club duffel containing a premium full race kit, technical shirt and water bottles.
- Entry to the Flyers Club reception for club members, sponsors and special guests Friday 5-6:30pm.
- Professional bike mechanic on site if your bike needs a tune-up.
- Reserved parking at the expo/start/finish line.
- Option for front row staging at the start of your course.
- Reserved front row bike valet.
- Pre-ride hospitality tent at the start featuring hot coffee, fresh juice and breakfast treats.
- Post-ride hospitality tent at the finish featuring gourmet lunch, complimentary massage, and beer and wine service.
- Priority registration for next year’s ride.
I registered for one of the courses already, how do I upgrade to Flyers Club?
In your confirmation email, simply click on your confirmation number to bring up your account. Change your course selection to Flyers Club and you can pay the difference. If you’re having any trouble with this, just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help you.
Join the Flyers Club today to upgrade your Santa Barbara 100 experience and help us achieve our goal of raising $100,000 for charity.